Monday, November 19, 2007

PD Trip: Where the lazy 'lion' sleeps

Last Wednesday, I made a short-lived trip, to Port Dickson, NS. Well, my dad was called for an urgent meeting at the last minute, and I ended up following him. Since it's my school holiday and i had nothing better to do.

The place which i stayed at, Kondo Peranginan TNB. Last minute, so this was the best place to check-in without much hassle.


The main entrance... well, the only entrance.


The front view, the balconies are overlooking towards the sea, too bad that my unit's balcony view was blocked by multitudes of coconut trees.. hmphhh!


The swimming pool. Ok i guess... only 4.5 ft deep. Good for shorties eh. But then i did not dipped for too long. Too much chlorine, my eyes started to sting after approx 30 mins of swim.


My unit's living hall. The unit boast 3 rooms: Master with a King sized, 2nd with a Queen sized, and 3rd with two singles. And the best part of it, it costs rm70 per night according to my dad's grade, and the bad part... yeah, you have to be a TNB employee in order to rent. Outsiders, never ever in your lifetime... hahah.


Last but not least, a spacious kitchen area. No cooking is allowed though... cheh.

No comments: