Saturday, October 6, 2007

NIAMAH!!!

I'm so lazy today. Been down with this runny nose all day long.All thanks to UNITEN for making me wake up to do my final semester's subject registration at 8.30am. Niamah!!! caught cold because i forced myself to get up when i was still all tired from my past week's endevours.

Or at least beacause i spend off yesterday night till 3am reading posts on Patrick Teoh's blog. Two of them: Tokkok and NIAMAH!!!. Niamah!!! This Ulu Kelang bugger got so much time ranting on his blog leh, instead of busying himself at KLPAC. And practically influenced me alot on getting to know of current issues. This fella interested only in Star's N columns le. ok aso la... save me rm1.20 daily.

Niamah!!! There goes my day, actually i juz got up from dreamland again (minus the nightmares, wetdreams, etc) U practically can't do anything when ur down with runny nose. Say goodbye! adios! sayonara! to my Enginerring Econs test on monday. Never liked it anyway. I'm physically, mentally and spiritually prepared for a C.

Now i'm craving for KFC. Yes! and I will go and satisfied my lust! despite that my runny nose is still with me and worsening.

Niamahhh!!!


p/s: after reading our happy Malaysian bugger blog. Niamah!!! had become quite contagious edi lah. At least for today onli la... who dare to spoil my remainder of the day will definitely get a praise of Niamah!!! from me. I shall repent and drop the habit by midnight lah.... haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must repent and totally drop it immediately ..lol.. by midnight is too late d lor...

-helen-