Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blessing or Curse?

Just after raya, my week had been very busy....
Well, i was just doin things the last minute.
Catchin up with my assignments, projects and presentation slides i have 2 complete before the semester continues.

Now i'm done with most of my work. And its time to look ahead to the finals. Since i have approximately 1 week for my revision. Yah... my paper starts on the 31st October. And ends 4 days later. Just when i thought i can finally settle down and concentrate,

This cute little buggers came:


A brand new 29' Flat Screen TV and a PS2


To make the matters better or worse?

Well, my working housemates has brought those back. And to mention, their work starts at 11am till 10pm. And i'm entrusted... with this gaming console. Ohh... how can i resist, day after day -_-"