Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Life Changing Experience: Chapter II

Told ya i'll be back. This time with pics ^.^


Hope KL Student Camp - LifeGame 2007 @ INTI Nilai


Uniten LifeGameRz - The pic was taken on 31/8. So i was in our national colors.


LifeGameRz on the move - I'm in the pic again (On purpose)


My "wife" ~ dear Sis Helen... haha. Real life kenot lo... coz she's short. (Helen ~If ur readin this n point out to me. I'll belanja ice cream)


My friend did not made it.


Lotsa criminal activities in this town.

A picture tell a thousand words. Well... maybe 1000 seconds of thinking and interpreting.

Those are some of my personal "life" experiences. I wouldn't tell much more in order to preserve the excitement of the game. You ought to explore in for yourselves. Again I sincerly advice especially to Christians and non-Christians out there ~ do not ever miss it if you have the opportunity to join.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff sniff...Give me my ice-cream!!!

edmundlee said...

dapat edi maa..
u still owe me a home cooked meal.. haha