Monday, September 24, 2007

Over"Friendly" Friendster

As usual, i was browsing about my Friendster's account. And i came to notice some new views....


Someone was checking me out... who?


Alrightt.. its a girl... how did she end up "checking' me out. Noticing that she's in my extended network, which means no link at all. Since it was a girl, i might as well take some time "checking" out in return... to see whether she's a 'beauty' or the 'beast' (omg.. God... i confess of this sin and sincerely repent)


Till i saw this... i had 2 sent a few post to clear a lil misunderstanding (already!)

What i did? Look at the next picture and u'll know why!


This was where my first original comment lies, within the Friendster's homepage of my classmate. Zoom in and the comment says "Ok... ur fat".

It appears that any comment i make on any one of the two pics above will simultaneously appear on both! Superb glitch you have done for me my dear Friendster!

I relate this incident to my housemate and his girlfriend, and they jokingly acknowledged,"Maybe God wants to help you to know more pretty girls!"

What the!!! -_-"

No comments: