Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Short Post

My results are out today, and so as the whole of Uniten. Overall, i'm pretty much more than satisfied over my results. I achieved much better than the goal i set early on during the semesters.

So, almost evryone of my contacts are online. Then we started comapring our results. Ssome did better than me; some i did better than them. Sometimes i do get a little envious when i hear of my friends getting better results.

But then again, as i reflect back, i am happy for them as well. As the amount of hard work they put in, i'm just having a tiny fraction of it. There this verse in the Bible, "You reap what you sow.." and it is very true. Every action has its consequences, but we merely the one who carried out God's plan. Our sucess, i believe truly lies in our hands, if we just follow what God tells us.

I really thanked God for todays results, for He has been so good and knows me the most, that each and every of my needs were taken care off. As i submit to His kingdom more and more, i felt that i'm the most blessed person in the world. Alhough i dun become an overnight millionaire, but the many little things God planned and introduced in my life had touched me in one way or the other.

I also like to take the opportunity to thank my mum and dad, for they are the ever loving supporter and provider in time of my needs. To my brothers and sisters in Uniten Caregroup, u were the unique God creations that came to brighten up my life. And to my classmates, who supported me in many ways, especially Sharon, Jasmine, and Yu Pang; it's a blessing to have all of ya all in my life today.

All glory to God. Amen.

No comments: