Sunday, September 2, 2007

Life Changing Experience: Prologue

Wow. I've just got back from LifeGame '07 @ INTI Nilai. It was truly a life changing experience, for me, and i believe, for most of the 300+ participants as well. During the camp, it often came to my mind, "I wish you were here with me"; to all the people that i invited but did not respond to the calling for participating in this one in a lifetime LifeGame, because its a game that is made so special that you need only to play once and have a deep impact for the rest of our lives.

Haha... im too tired today. Well, after for days of active participation and never ending fun time fellowshiping with one another. Stay tuned, coz the coming entries will highlight more of my experience in LifeGame '07 Nilai, and how it has changed my life!

"Once I was blind but now i can see" John 9:25

No comments: