Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Toys

Previous month had me went on a shopping spree... and it has nothing to do with MegaSales watsoever.


Acer Aspire 4710 + Logitech Mouse & Keyboard = RM2622

Lappie bought at SNS Network, Jusco, & added a 512MB RAM bringing the total to RM2599. They also gave a rebate of RM240 in Jusco vouchers and thousands of J Card points. Keyboard from IT Mall Lowyat, RM35. Mouse from Mines IT City, can't remember the shop name though, RM28.


Maxtor OneTouch™ III Mini 120GB = RM329
which i bargained for RM10 less (actual price RM339) at IT Mall Low Yat Plaza.

Casio Edifice EF-305
Casio Edifice EF-305 = RM169.50
Bought from Jusco. They are havin offer now, till the 31st.
I decided to get a watch. One year since my Swatch died out on me. The reason? I finally realise that it is too paiseh to bring an alarm clock into the exam hall.

:)

No comments: